Title: Senior Staff Accountant; Full-Time
The Senior Staff Accountant performs planning, coordination, and execution of complex and significant accounting activities.
- Prepare and review tax returns (including, but not limited to business, individual, trust, payroll, gift & estate)
- Prepare and maintain financial statements and supporting work papers, using a variety of software, including Quick Books and Excel
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, changes in assets, cash flow, and analysis of capital requirements
- Produce and present tax projections with clients
- Provide accounting guidance and support to clients, including software set up and training
- Assist with IRS correspondence
- Monitor compliance with all internal accounting policies and procedures, and with all regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred CPA or EA License
- A minimum of 1-5 years in public accounting and financial analysis experience is required.
- Self starter, pro-active, team player
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of Applications, Quick Books, and Tax Software (preferably Ultra Tax)
T.A. Ohlms, LLC offers competitive salary rates, benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Additional benefits include:
401k Plan with generous company match
Paid Vacation, Personal Days, & Holidays
Flexible Hours, Family Friendly
Coverage of CPE & License Renewal Costs